Friday, June 20, 2008

Retarded



Ok, so I saw this on Justjared.com(love that website-go Jared!). A sweet picture/article about Reese Witherspoon and her son, Deacon, out and about. As you can see in the picture above, he is wearing a "World Peace Please" t-shirt. I think that's great! But some @55hole(no offense to them) in the comments wrote this:


I wrote a comment the other day about how Reese really seems like a good mom & deals w/ the paps really well when w/ her kids. Now I am changing your mind. Sorry but you don’t dress your kids in clothes to make a political statement. She is obviously dissing the war & President Bush & in my opinion our troops. If she wants to wear the shirt fin, but putting it on your son, especially when you know he is going to be photographed, is wrong. Now she goes on my list as another celebrity idiot.



Tell me, do YOU think it's wrong to dress a child in a "World Peace Please" shirt? I completely disagree. We should be spreading these messages, everyone, including children. Please leave a comment, I want to known what you think.

Btw, if you would like to see the pics, here's the link:http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/06/20/deacon-phillippe-world-peace-please/

0 comments: