Monday, January 18, 2010

Lack of Inspiration

I apologize for being gone for so long! I don't know if I can really use the whole, "I've been busy" excuse, seeing as I spend most of my free time(which I have buttloads of) doing puzzles(because, I'm apparently half old lady, half small child). I guess it's just the lack of any reason to write on this blog. Everytime I see a comment from someone new, it inspires me to write more and drives me to actually post something. But I haven't gotten any comments from anyone other than my friends lately and I kind of forgot about the blog for a little while. Anyway, I will try to post more often(as I've said a million times before) but I make no promises.
If you have any suggestions as to what you would want to see(I'm craving your opinions!) on this blog, I'd be happy to oblige(well, to an extent). Leave a comment. Make my day!!!
TTFN,
Alanna

1 comments:

Amanda E said...

I hope you get some inspiration soon!