Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend





Hope everyone had a great 3-day memorial day weekend! I sure did.

Saturday was fun. SunnyD, Nikki, Maria, and I all went to the movies to see Night At the Museum 2. I really liked it. Not the greatest movie I've ever seen, but it was still charming and funny. And of course Ben Stiller was in it, so it's immediately ten times better than plenty of other movies :P I love Ben Stiller(in case you couldn't tell)

Anyway, after the movie, SunnyD had a job to fill as a probably very bored 3rd wheel while Maria had to spend time with her family, so Nikki and I had a little one-on-one bestie shopping day. I don't even remember when the last time it was just me and her! We see each other ALL the time, but there are always other people around. We had a lot of fun. First, we decided to try out the relatively new dollar store-we went a bit crazy("Ooh! Ooh! This is only a dollar?! Ooh, look at this! THEY HAVE YARN!") good times, good times. We spent the rest of the time at Borders(we stay there for hours on end-it's like my second home). We shared a big snickerdoodle and a yummy chocolate chip muffin, looked around nostalgicly in the kid's aisle, and gawked over all the things we would buy had we all the money in the world! It was really fun and we're planning on doing it again before Nikki has to leave for a while over the summer!

Speaking of Nikki, her b-day in about 5 days! I got her into Pullips and she's getting her first one for her birthday! We're both nerdily excited about it.

Sunday my family and I went down to visit my aunt in Wilmington. It was really fun! I played Rockband for the firs tiem(shocker!) and I loved it. Must it be expensive?

Not much else happened. I had fun, though!
Only 6 days until exams!!!!
Cannnot wait until summer.
That's it for now.
Love,
Alanna :D

P.S. Check out the creepy statue I saw. Not sure what it is. The theory so far is that it's a drunk guy being attacked by starfish. Check out the bird taking a crap on his head!

0 comments: