Sunday, September 27, 2009

What I'm Looking Forward to For Fall/Winter

It's starting to get chillier outside! I'm very excited. There are so many things I'm looking forward to for the cold weather months. Check it:

  1. Scarves-I love scarfs. They're practical, cozy, and cute!
  2. Fall/Winter Scents-Especially at Bath & Body Works. The Christmas tree candle is amazing :O
  3. Eggnog-Need I explain this one?
  4. Shea Butter Infused Socks-Saw these last week and finally bought them today. They're from Bath & Body Works(one of my favorite stores) and they are the softest things I've ever felt. Like heaven. Go buy some for yourself:http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3432211
  5. Halloween-I've always loved Halloween! An excuse to eat wayyy too much candy, look either hideous or like a slut, and scare people! Who could ask for anything more?
  6. Cozy sweaters-Who doesn't like to bundle up in a soft, warm sweater on a cold winter day?
  7. Reading-I always find myself reading way more during the cold seasons because I like to be cliche. I light candles and put on some Christmas tunes, then curl up under the covers and read a book. Hell, I've been pretending it's cold and doing that when it's still warm!
  8. Candy canes- <3
  9. Sitting By the Fireplace-Cliche, I know.
  10. Christmas-There's no better holiday! I'm going to start early this year, even if I get dirty looks for it :P
  11. Hot Cocoa-Might make some later...
  12. Christmas Specials-Rudolph, Charlie Brown, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, How the Grinch Stole Christmas(the original-none of that modern crap), all the classics. Can't go a Christmas without 'em.
  13. PIE!-Hot apple pie, fresh out of the oven-magic.
  14. Thanksgiving-Probably my second favorite holiday! I love spending time with my family and eating entirely too much of my favorite foods!
  15. SNOW!!!-We'd better get some this year. Even just a little dusty. Anything.
So, what are you looking forward to?

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Lmao, # 5 made me laugh : D

I'm looking forward to Bubbles getting her license in December so I can finally stop riding buses!

Oh, and Hanukkah : P I'm crazy lucky when it comes to dreidel!! Yay for small amounts of cash