Sunday, September 7, 2008

Concert Tickets, James Morrison, New Story Ideas, and Ripped Pants

Hey, everyone!

This post is completely random, I know, but there are some things that I would like to talk about.
First thing, I'm dying to see Switchfoot when they come here. Like,dying. Lawn seats are only like,$20. I'm probably going to go and I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED! They're on tour with Jars of Clay(good band), Third Day(sucky band), and Robert Randolph(awesome) I can't wait!!!!
2nd-James Morrison is my lastest obsession. I've been trying to get his CD. Anyway, I heard him first at this festival I saw on TV. Does anyone have the channel Palladia? It used to be Music HD, but Palladia took over, which is much better. If you have it, watch it. Everything on there is really cool. THey just play all these British music festivals. So cool.
3rd-I was writing a story for a long time(most people don't know about it yet), but I've completely quit now. I got so far and then it all went downhill, unfortunately. So I've been trying to think of some new story ideas. Anything that anyone really wants to read about??
4th-I saw this guy with a huge rip in the back of his jeans getting off the bus. I really hope he noticed it was there, because if he didn't, I'd be worried about him.
So, that's about it.

0 comments: