Monday, September 1, 2008

So Much Work


I'm having one of those days where I just have WAY too much to do and it's extremely stressful. Too much crap to deal with. Too much organizing to do. It's Memorial Day and I'm busy writing papers and stitching(don't ask)
I guess this is what I get for staying home for three days. Stupid stomach.
Anyone else have too much stuff to do and not enough time right now?
Sigh. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. And it sucks.
Can I get an 'AMEN, SISTER!'?

4 comments:

xx_SynfanA7X_xx said...

i missed the first week of schooll so im loaded w/ stuff i hv to finish for health thts due this monday!!! this sucks!!!!!!!!!!! i hv to do 7 freaking concept maps! i just finished one and my hand hurts. im guaranteed to get carpal tunnel syndrome!

Alanna said...

I know the feeling.
Make sure you take breaks. I had carpal tunnel once-extremely painful.

xx_SynfanA7X_xx said...

thanks for the advice. and i do take breaks. during those breaks, i read the partial draft of Midnight Sun on Stephenie Meyer's website

Alanna said...

Cool. I can't wait for the book! Edward's point of view will probably be drastically different. It'll be so awesome!