Saturday, September 20, 2008

Switchfoot Concert

I don't know how I'm going to put all the magic that happened at the Switchfoot, Third Day, Jars of Clay, and Robert Randolph concert into words. It was INCREDIBLE!
Unfortunately, I forgot to load the darn battery on my camera before I went. I was very pissed. So I had to use the camera on my cell, which sux.
Anyway, they put on an amazing show. I was pretty mad that Jon Foreman didn't come over to my side of the place, but it was still cool to be so close to him in the first place.
They played This Is Home(trying not to make you jealous, Synfan, probably not working, huh?) I almost cried it was so amazing. I actually did tear up a bit when they played "On Fire". It's such a beautiful, beautiful song and there was this nice breeze and Jon and his guitar. It was just pure magic and none of it seems real now!
The other bands were great, too, but Switchfoot was definitely the best.
If you get the chance to see them, take it. Nothing compares to their live versions of songs.
Ooh, and Jon had everyone take a picture with flash at the same time and so the whole place was sparkling everywhere. It looked...awesome.
I got a t-shirt and a poster, which are both wicked sweet. I'll take pics and post them later.
My voice hurts from screaming so much.
Ok, well that's it. Go and see the show if you can! Tickets were only $33 for me. Unfortunately, Texas is their last stop! Sorry to those who couldn't go. Trying not to rub it in your faces, but that concert was
WICKED AWESOME!!!!!!\

p.s. Absolutely, the best night of my entire life

4 comments:

xx_SynfanA7X_xx said...

GAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY PLAYED THIS IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????


GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


im okay

xx_SynfanA7X_xx said...

im jealous now

Alanna said...

sorry

Shela said...

Ditto with xx, Switchfoot's from San Diego and I've never even seen them perform...

They are an amazing band.