Sunday, November 16, 2008

Finally, A Regular Post

This is my first non-"Hot Guy Of The Day" post in a while, so enjoy it.

So while I think of something interesting to say, you can watch this hilarious skit from SNL with "The Dancers"(you'll get it) here.

In case you were wondering why I haven't been posting that much lately, it's because now that I have my ipod touch, I rarely use my computer anymore. But...my ipod, for some reason, won't let me type a post. It'll let me write the title, but no post. Which sucks, by the way. But I will try as hard as I can to actually turn on my computer and keep you guys updated on my super exciting(not!)life.

Only 5 more days until Twilight! Who's not excited? I probably won't be able to see it until days after it comes out because of how fast tickets are going. Ugh. Then I'll go all emo, you'll never see me again, and I'll grow old in the corner of Emo Mart.

I am sad to announce that Synfan has deleted her blog :( R.I.P. Synystergatesisbeast.blogspot.com
One question, Syn: WHY?! (lol, it's only funny if you've seen the blog)

I know The Dusty Tomatoes and I are being total slackers when it comes to posting Grin and Bear It, but I promise(not really) that I will try to edit all of our crap and post it.

So, Christmas is coming up fast(their already playing Xmas music on the radio!) and if you're looking for cheap gift ideas, you've come to the right place. Throughtout the season, I'll be posting cheap ideas for presents. For today, I'm recommending going to Borders. They have these little boxes with all kinds of things inside them. For example, the therapist in a box, a mini Zen rock garden in a box, Hilary Clinton in a box, George Bush in a box, A Golden Snitch in a box(might have to get that for myself), and plenty of other things. They're cute little gifts and most of them cost, at the most, $10.

Here's an interview with the adorable boys of Twilight. Thank you to Kellan Lutz for agreeing with me that Rob is perfect for the role of Edward!



And also, some beautiful pics of the Twilight Cast:
http://robertpattinson.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=157

Thanks to Roberpattinson.org, one of my favorite websites(duh!)

Enjoy!

0 comments: