Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm Alive!

Sorry it's taken SO long to put up another post. I couldn't get on the computer for a week and I just got my new ipod touch on Saturday and I haven't turned on my computer since. I'm absolutely addicted. It's hard to type on, though, so I finally turned on my computer to post.
I went shopping with friends on my day off today. So many Twilight things at Borders. It was fun. I got a Cheesecake Fantasy ice cream cone at Coldstone Creamery(delicious!) and I saw some adorable winter coats at Old Navy(if you need a nice winter coat, go there-so cute)
I saw a fabulous James Dean Calender at Borders. Can you believe Synfan AND Sarah both think he's unattractive? Sarah actually said, "Ew". I was like, WTF?! He's gorgeous.
There was also a really funny calender with pics of hot, shirtless guys with chiseled bodies that had funny things written underneath. For instance:
"Guys are like paintings: you don't want an ugly one hanging around"
and
"Guys are like bad haircuts: We've all had some ugly ones"

Not too much has been happening since I last posted. But here's the update:

What I'm reading: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban(for like, the third time-never gets old)

What I'm Listening To: RPattz's new songs from the Twilight soundtrack(wish i could get just his songs and not the whole album), "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga, and "Mutha'uckas" by Flight Of The Conchords

What I'm Watching: I've fallen in love with Old Greg, this hilarious, demented, twisited thing from a British show called The Might Boosh. You must check out Old Greg!

My Obsessions: My Ipod!!! Old Greg, Tap Tap Revenge(awesome free App from itunes for iphone and ipod touch), and Cubes Lite(another free App)

I think that's it.
Sorry about the long absesnse!

6 comments:

Shela said...

*Phew* I was wondering if your alter ego had finally taken over. Thank god yu're aliiiive!

:] hahaha

Anonymous said...

THE ROPE'S ATTACHED TO YOUR ROD, MOTHA LIKA

THAT'S A MANGINA!!!!
I'M OLD GREG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i call this one Old Greg
and this one i call Old Greg

we can do some water colors together

do u love me?
do u think u could ever love me?
would u learn to love me?

u see me, u know me, I'M OLD GREG!!!!!

do u love me
r u playin ur love games w/ me???

haha, freaking hilairous

Koneko said...

Dude, I thought I was the only Mighty Boosh fan in the world! No one else seems to know them. You know, you could post some pics of Noel Fielding (Old Greg).

Alanna said...

Me too!
Tell me: am I crazy for thinking Noel's hot? He's A crossdresser on the show, but somehow,he's still sexy to me

Koneko said...

No, it's like he says in the third season during Howard's party, everybody falls for him! He's smokin'!

Koneko said...

Have you seen the live show? It's so funny!