Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Greatness That Is Kristen





Honestly, I was shocked enough at how many comments I got on my Austin Drage posts, but you guys literally made my jaw drop when I saw that I had a whopping 50 comments on my Is Kristen Stewart Pretty? post. Wow! I really didn't think that many people read it. Of course, some of the comments are just me and Synfan talking, but 18 of them were from different people. Glad to know the majority of you agreed with me. It's successfully made me win the competition between SunnyD and I(though she's still so stubborn she won't admit it)

Regarding this comments:

Anonymous said...

I challenge all of you people to look up Kristen Stewart on google images and look at all of her TERRIBLE pictures!!

Alanna picked one picture that Kristen looks halfway decent in, and it's one of the only pics of her that looks even slightly passable.

She is SO SO SO wrong for Bella, the role of Bella deserves a better actress than Kristen freaking Stewart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes, that was SunnyD. She's a little messed up in the head and has some EXTREME hate for Kristen Stewart, which I completely don't understand. I mean, I could understand if she didn't think she was pretty, but she really hates the girl. Freak, much? Just kidding, SunnyD, you know I love you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to whoever wrote this:
Anonymous said...

SunnyD and anyone who think's she isn't pretty... are clearly repressed homosexuals.

I threw that in her face like a pie and enjoyed it.

About SunnyD's comment about her bad pictures: Most of the bad ones are from a few years ago. I've posted some awesome pics of her above!
Enjoy!
And to all you Kristen lovers, like me, you rock! To the "other people", you'll come around.

10 comments:

xx_SynfanA7X_xx said...

ugggh, ur probably gonna hate me, but heres wht i hv to say:

Kristen Stewart is OKAY for the role of Bella...but she has a freaking man voice, dude!! i think tht Bella shoulda been played by Teresa Palmer

Anonymous said...

i dont think u hv a man voice. believe me, i can tell the difference between a man voice and ur voice. Kristen Stewart has a SLIGHT man voice. but thts not really my point. my point is is tht Kristen Stewart is OKAY for Bella.

Alanna said...

Whatever. I've heard myself talking-trust me, i have a man voice. Chris even agrees(and won't stop pointing it out)

Anonymous said...

Chris is gay, isnt he?

well i dont think u does. and y would i lie to u? seriously, give me one good reason WHY?! (haha, its only hilarious if uve ever read my old blog)

lol, btw, did u evr mention to Francois his "downstairs mix-up?"

Anonymous said...

Ouch, that was kinda hurtful to read!! Lol, jk, love you too x P

repressed homosexuals. . . whoever said that is very messed up. . . .

Anonymous said...

is this the famous Chris or the infamous James?

uhhh...if this is Chris, im sorry
if this is James...STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why does everybody think I'm a dude lately?? Now THAT'S painful! : (

You owe me big, KhanMobile. Maybe another crackfic, even

Anonymous said...

oh God, plz no

Shela said...

I think she's gorgeous. What are these people talking about???

And Bella is supposed to be the average-looking teenage girl. The description in the book didn't say that she looks like a supermodel.

I never thought about her voice... but she shouldn't sound manly (Kristen doesn't), but not bubble-gum squeaky either. Kristen's fine.

Anonymous said...

i love Kristen Stewart she's so beautiful no matter what she wears or looks like.she was perfect for the role of Bella Swan no matter what anyone says.