Monday, November 24, 2008

Random


Ok, I feel like posting about random things at the moment because it's been a good day.

Francois has taken a little "break". Haha, I know you are all thinking-"she killed him!"-but, as much I wish I had, I didn't. Regardless, I won't be seeing him until next Monday, which just made my day.

So, what are everyone's Thanksgiving plans? I'm going to spend a relaxing 5 days at the beach(no, i won't be swimming-but there is a hot tub) with a turkey and way too much food. I'm not looking forward to the 5 pounds I'm likely to gain.

I am happy to report that SunnyD, after seeing Twilight, does not hate Kristen Stewart anymore(though she still doesn't think she's pretty) and thinks she did a good job. Really, the trailers didn't do her justice.

And finally, today, I got someone who agrees with me that Kristen Stewart is perfect to play Bella-you have no idea how rare it is to find someone agrees with me about that.

I'm planning on going to see Twilight at least one more time, hopefully this week. The trouble is finding someone in my family to go with me. Still working on convincing my aunt to read the books.

I am going to attempt to crochet for the first time since I was like, 8, this week. Wish me luck!

I absolutely love this little cape this person on Etsy made:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15651646

Anyone watch the AMA's? To tell the truth, I recorded and fast forward through several hours to only watch The Fray and Coldplay's performances(which were both amazing, by the way)

For those of you who haven't heard The Fray's new single,"You Found Me", you absolutely must. Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs51Fo9fuGM


There's one more thing I'd like to discuss before I say adios. Does anyone else have the issue with people disagreeing with you for the fun of it? See, it seems like it's happening more and more lately that people are telling me the exact thing I don't want to hear, just to see my reaction. Think it's funny, do you? Well, it's not. Ugh. I know, my reactions are absolutely amazing and you wish you could react as well as I do, but seriously people(and you should know who you are) stop!

Well, i think that's it. I'll try to post some time this week. Happy Thanksgiving!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

family's coming over (oh joy)

Anonymous said...

haha, i copied u by posting my JASPER HALE badge on my blog...u dont mind, right?

Alanna said...

course not

Anonymous said...

is tht last thing u said a reference to me?

Anonymous said...

on ur post i mean

Alanna said...

of course not

Anonymous said...

oh....

im bored. talk to me on email