Monday, February 2, 2009

Haven't Posted In A While...


Sorry I haven't been posting lately-we started all new classes on Wednesday and my teachers are fans of work :P I've also been kinda lazy...
Anyway, so my classes this semester are beyond boring, but I've met some new people that I like, so it's all cool.
I definitely ate way too much yesterday. We went to Cracker Barrel for brunch-great food, but if you've ever been there, you know they give you way too much food. And it's irresistible. Then I went to a Super Bowl party and ate even more. Ugh. My stomach problems haven't gone away and it's been about a month and a half now. I'm just hoping it will go away sometime in the next few months.
I watched a decent bit of the Bowl, but, like a classic consumer, I only watch it for the commercials. I'm not a football person(unless the Patriots are playing, just cuz Tom Brady's kinda yummy...) This was my favorite of all the commercials I saw. You have to watch it-it's so freaking hilarious!


This is mostly for James, because he's expressed his new found love for New Wave. But for everyone else, this song is great, kinda hard not to dance to. Everyone's probably heard it already, but it's still awesome. Gay video though, so you dont' have to watch it.
"Tainted Love" by Soft Cell.


I think that's about it. It seems like there was more to say...but I guess not. Oh well, I'll think of everything later.

0 comments: