Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rainy Saturday




It's been a hard week, but it went by fast!
It's rainy outside and about 55 degrees. In my opinon, it's the perfect weather for a lazy saturday(though i'd love it if it was dry, so I could go outside and take pictures). I actually did get to take some pictures, though. My mom got a bouquet of flowers for her birthday yesterday, so I took some pics of those. I had to take like, 50 pics to get the focus to look right since the lighting was bad. I've become a photography monster. I've literally been loading up at least 5o pics a day.

I thougth since Shela posted pics of her purse, I'd post some pics of the one I'm carrying right now. I got it for my birthday last year and I love it! So very me! It's got a little racoon,panda bear, brown bear, and a seal and they're sitting in a little boat that says "Love Boat". It's so freakin' adorable.

My birthday's on tuesday!! I can't wait! I'm getting my first Tae Yang(the boy doll). I'll post pics once i get him!

I'm still reading The Host and Pride & Prejudice. I know, it's taking me forever. I havent' had much time lately. And The Host is huge and heavy, so I leave it at home most of the time. I've been reading Pride more because it's on my ipod.
So yeah, that's the update, sorry if I bored you.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

How is Pride and Prejudice? I've seen the movie and I liked it, but I haven't read the book.

So Catholic said...

Lazy Saturdays are good for reading, I to look forward to your opinion of the book since I have not yet read it.

Alanna said...

It's a little slow at some parts, but I still really like it. They characters are very strong. It's well written, and even though it's old English, it isn't too hard to undertand(though I have had to re-read some parts)