Monday, February 2, 2009

Rachelle Lefevre


While reading Twilight, I'd always had an extreme hate for Victoria. I was never capable of seeing her side of the story. The movie changed that.

Rachelle Lefevre did an amazing job of portraying Victoria. She was exactly how I'd pictured her and better. She was beautiful, but evil. I think she deserves more attention than she gets. The rest of the cast is always in the spotlight, so I thought I'd make a post about how cool Rachelle is.

While Twilight-the movie-wasn't perfect, I did love some aspects more than I did in the book, like Victoria, for example.
SPOILER ALERT!!! Do not read if you haven't read Twilight!

The ending was beautiful, where Edward and Bella were dancing and then the camera zoomed out to where Victoria was standing at the window, watching them in angry tears because she misses James. That was the first time I ever sympathized with her and saw her as anything but evil.

Anyone else share similar thoughts?

2 comments:

So Catholic said...

So I have just discovered an Anime convention in Raleigh

I am going to try to go, I just read up on it a bit but the schedule online is last years so I can't really plan an attack yet.

Back to twilight

James

PS yes I am to lazy to post this in my blog and the only people who will read it will find it here anyway :P

Danielle said...

Nope, the only non-major character that I sympathize with is Leah. I couldn't really care less about Victoria. But I can see where you're coming from, it's fascinating how each character has their own backstory.