Wednesday, April 8, 2009

461, Garden, Anna Faris, Adam Lambert, and My Possible New Story

Hey guys!

I'm going to start off by telling you my huge accomplishment-taking 461 pictures in a course of 2 days! I didn't even go anywhere...it's pretty crazy.

I went to a botanical garden today to take some pics of flowers! I got some really good pics that I'm hoping to post tonight on Flickr(if I'm not too lazy) Check in a couple hours and they might be up.

Have I mentioned how much I love Anna Faris? I recorded her on Jimmy Kimmel(who I also love) and I REALLY need to watch it. She's just such a good actor!

So I was watching American Idol last night. We had it recorded and our DVR is stupid as mess. American Idol went over by like, 2 minutes and Adam Lambert(basically, everyone's favorite contestant at the moment-who always does amazing)was up next. It cut it off and switched the channel. GRRRR. So i was really pissed. But, luckily, I was able to find it on youtube. It took a couple of tries, though. There were 3 videos of it. I clicked on two of them and both said,"Sorry, this video is not available in your country". SERIOUSLY, WTF? American Idol isn't available in AMERICA?! I also don't understand how they know which country you're in...or why certain videos aren't avaiable in your country...but I'm losing your interest. My point is that I finally found one. He performed "Mad World" by Tears For Fears, which is a great song, and, as always, he did an incredible job. Of course, now the video I watched isn't available anymore :( Sorry guys!

I came up with a story idea yesterday and it's been playing out in my head the majority of my conciousness today. I won't tell too much, but it's about a girl and boy who grow up as best friends on a farm. It takes it through their lives together and how people change as they grow up. I'm planning on having each chapter being told from one or the other's point of view. It'll make more sense later :P
I know, SunnyD and Nikki are probably mad at me for starting something new, but I've lost my passion for Grin and Bear It, and personally, I think all three of us have. We're kinda stuck at the moment, but we'll try to pick it up.

Anyway, spring break's going great so far! I'll post more later. TTYL!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I love that idea~!
(Not because the setting reminds me of a video game. Of course not. *shifty eyes*)
In any case, good luck! :D

So Catholic said...

It does sounds like a pleasant story!

Danielle said...

Yeah, Grin and Bear It got old *Shrug* I think it's cause we all got a little carried away with the plot and we couldn't figure out how to tie it all together from there. . .

Alanna said...

Nikki-you're alive!!!!! And yes, I know you are super nerdy.

James-thanks!

SunnyD-exactly.

So Catholic said...

God I still can not get that stupid youtube video out of my head...

Why must decent music always be perverse >_<