Sunday, April 12, 2009

Running In Heels-Season 1

I first heard about this show on iTunes. The first episode was in the free section on the homepage. I decided to download it for the hell of it and actually really enjoyed it! I'm not usually into the super-dramatic reality TV, but this show's another one of my guilty pleasures ;)
It follows the lives of three interns at Marie Claire. Ashley(on the left) is a jealous freak that's not afraid to sabotage the others to get what she wants. Talita(middle) is the nicest in my opinion. Though I think her voice and peeing teacup dog is kind of annoying, she's not mean like the other two. Samantha(on the right) was the nicest of the 3 in the first episode, but turned into a major bitch somewhere along the way. She thinks she's better than everyone. There's a huge rivalry between she and Ashley especially, even though they all kind of hate each other. Talita seems to get along with Ashley, somehow, though in the last episode I watched, she and Sam ganged up together.
I really like Nina Garcia, former Project Runway judge and now the head of Marie Claire. She's very nice and she handles a lot. I also like Joanna Coles. She can be tough on the girls, but she gives them what they need to be successful and she also handles a LOT. She's kind of like Miranda from The Devil Wears Prada, except she isn't a devil. She also rewards the girls when they do something right, which I can appreciate.
Sergio Kletnoy is my favorite, though. I'm not exactly sure what he does, but he's super cute(in my opinion) and he's always causing trouble without trying to. He's always giving one of the girls an oppurtinuty the others don't get, like covering a fashion show or interview. It always creates some type of fued.
I've only seen two episodes, but I've DVRed a whole bunch that I need to watch before they get erased.
It's a half-hour long on the Style channel(not sure what time-check your TV guide). I suggest watching it some time.

Oh, and I did I mention all three of these bitchy girls have to share an apartment? Oh yeah, it's good ;)

0 comments: