Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break!

Hey, everyone!
Spring Break was supposed to start friday, but our county's stupid and took away 2 days of our spring break. Most people rebelled and ditched school, but there were the unlucky ones like me(who gets sick all the time and cannot afford to miss anymore school!) who had to go for the past two days. It wasn't too bad though. We did do much of anything and the school was SO EMPTY! There were a lot of people gone yesterday and TONS more gone today. About 1/3 of the school was there today. Our school is so overcrowded. Today was like, what normal schools' have!

Anyway, so this afternoon was the official start of my spring break. I'm hoping to go to the mall(haven't been in FOREVER) with my besties, but I'm not sure if anyone will be able to make it :(

I started reading The Host again and I was so excited because it was getting REALLY good and then it took an extremely terrible, disturbing turn and at the moment, I hate it, but I'm told that it'll get better, so I'm going to stick it out to the end(plus, I really want to find out what happens) I hate it when little parts ruin a whole book. :(

That's all for now! I'll post some more this week.

P.S. James has a stalker now! The stalker becomes the stalk-ee!

2 comments:

So Catholic said...

W00T!!!

Spring break is here ^_^

Whatcha planning to do?

Alanna said...

I am going to a botanical garden to take more flower pics. I'll try to post some this evening!
Then later this week, we're going to the zoo and hopefully I'll get even more pics!
Besides that, I don't have much planned. I'll probably gang out with Sarah, Nikki, and SunnyD
U?