Friday, April 24, 2009

Dave Matthews, Long Week, and Stuff

IT's been SUCH a long week. I went to the Dave Matthews concert with my dad on wednesday and had a BLAST! It was an amazing concert. And they played the new single that I LOVE LOVE LOVE. Here it is. Listen to the lyrics, they're INCREDIBLE.


This week has been so long. So many projects and stuff. And issues with certain people...

I just saw 17 Again-it was an awesome movie and is now one of my favorites!

Oh, and I'm reading To Kill a Mockingbird for English and loving it! I have some awesome quotes from it to post.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Shela said...

No way! You go to concerts with your dad?? I wish mine was a little more active; he'd never go with me!

:P

Danielle said...

I bought that song on itunes yesterday after listening to it once on your blog, you're SO lucky that you heard it live *Jealous*

Alanna said...

Yay!!
I know. It was incredible live. Even if you can barely see the people playing the music, most songs are still 10X more amazing live.