Wednesday, July 9, 2008

INTRODUCING...JON MCLAUGHLIN!



Ok, I've had a song by this guy called Beautiful Disaster for my ipod for ages and I love it. I'd never known exactly what the guy looks like though because the album cover is small on my ipod screen and I'd just never bothered to look him up. But a few minutes ago, I was on youtube(sounds like I live there,huh?)and I found this video for a song called Beating My Heart by Jon. The song's pretty good, but what amazed me is how hot this man is! I had no idea! Anyway, I got excited(cuz hotties make me do that) and thought I'd share my excitement with y'all(wow, I sound weird).
The pictures above are of him, the link below is for Beautiful Disaster(which is a far better song than Beating My Heart), and last, but not least, is the video for Beating My Heart where he looks a great deal hotter than the video for Beautiful Disaster.
If you just read this whole post, you're patient. Thank you for being so patient. Now, you may sit back and enjoy yourself!

P.S. He is officially one of my latest obsessions(right next to Robert Buckley, of course! They're both so yummy...)
"Beautiful Disaster":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ5fyAsSzug

"Beating My Heart"


Update: Beating My Heart has grown on me. Maybe it's the video. Dang, he's hot.

0 comments: