Sunday, July 13, 2008

What if?

I'm bored and I thought I'd throw this idea out there and see what everyone thinks.

What if Edward and Bella(from Twilight-duh)had a child? Is it even possible? I was thinking this would make a great fan fic, if it hasn't been done already. The life of the child of Bella and Edward.

Anyway, leave a comment and give me your thoughts on the subject-I'd love to hear them!

UPDATE: Apparently, someone asked that question to Stephenie Meyer already and she said it wasn't possible. I'm not going into details as to why, but you can look it up if you want.

UPDATE #2: I'm changing my question. What if Bella was pregnant with Jacob's baby? I saw no where that she couldn't have his child.

UPDATE #3: BREAKING DAWN SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!! GO NO FURTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT YET READ THE BOOK!

So anyway, my "prediction", if you can call it that, actually came true! That's probably why I freaked out way more than anyone else did when I found out Bella was pregnant.
I feel so proud of myself.

10 comments:

xx_SynfanA7X_xx said...

i dont think vampires can hv kids. and if the parents were a human and a vampire, i dont think it would still work cuz Edward is...well...dead

Jeb said...

Syn's right. If the parents were a human and a vampire it wouldn't work out at all.

Alanna said...

yes, I know that now. Read the update part.

xx_SynfanA7X_xx said...

oh, well i dont see how and WHY she would wanna be pregnant w/ Jake's baby. now thts just...ew. cuz Edward's totally hotter than Jake. but she marries Ed and not Jake (i hope). thts y we hv to read Breaking Dawn

dang, tht was shallow

Jeb said...

Breaking Dawn! I'm going to read that book in less than three hours! I love the twilight series! I hope that she marries Ed!

xx_SynfanA7X_xx said...

cant wait!!!!

Alanna said...

I dunno. Most people don't want to be pregnant, but accidents happen.
BUt I could see it happening.

Alanna said...

I hope she stays with Edward. Ooh, and I hope Jacob imprints on someone. I'm almost 100% sure he will.

August 2nd!!!! I can't wait!

xx_SynfanA7X_xx said...

BELLA, STAY W/ EDWARD!!!!!!!!!

Alanna said...

Lol,nerd. jk jk!!!!

If Bella doesn't take Edward, I will.

Do you guys think they'll end up getting married? I jsut can't see it happening. OMG, I'm making myself crazy!!! I can't wait till the book comes out!