Friday, July 4, 2008

My Favorite People on Youtube!

Wow. I've posted like,6 times today.
Anyway, before I get off topic, I'm going to make a list of my favorite youtubers. Since I spend a lot of time listening to covers of songs on youtube, this list will probably expand quite a lot.
For now, here are my faves(in no particular order):
1.David Choi
2.Lisa Lavie
3.BOYCE AVENUE(of course!!!!)
4.Jaaaaaaa
5.dudeneedsaeaseonup
6.williamsled
7.itschriscrocker
8.hendrixefd
9.happyslip
10.liamkylesullivan
11.theboiwonder
12.mediocrefilms
13.remitocoko
14.jeuxjalouxmusic
15.esmeedenters

6 comments:

Jeb said...

Not a bad list!

Alanna said...

Thankx! Have you heard of any of them?
It was kinda funny because I started with like,9, but then I was on youtube and I kept finding people and adding to the list.

Jeb said...

Yup! I've heard of 1, 2, 3, 15, 13, 7 and 8!

xx_SynfanA7X_xx said...

BOYCE AVENUE IS AWESOME

Jeb said...

I agree all the way with synfan!

Alanna said...

Me too!! Boyce Avenue is the best cover band on the planet!