Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Favorite Gladiator


Yes, I'm a dork. I watch American Gladiators every Monday. I just want to introduce my favorite gladiator-Hurricane. He's pretty hot, if I do say so myself. His real name is Breaux Greer-and trust me, he looks so much better with his natural hair color and no pink dye. Just saying.
Anyway, check out this hottie and watch American Gladiators!
More pics here, if you're interested:
http://www.nbc.com/American_Gladiators/photos/#cat=990&sec=2024&mea=47108

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are tons more photos of him here: http://www.nbcolympics.com/trackandfield/photos/galleryid=146548.html

Alanna said...

Awesome, thanks! i didn't know he was going to be in the olympics. Cool. I'm so watching him.

Shela said...

NO WAY YOU WATCH IT TOO???
OMG guuuurrrl!!!
But I like Jet, Crush, Toa and Titan the most!

Steel was kinda lame though...

Alanna said...

I swear, we must have been seperated at birth.
My favorites are Jet,Rocket(I love Evan, he's just too cute!),and Justice.
I agree. Steel looks like Amy Winehouse on steroids.

Shela said...

We must have been!!

Rocket is hot but he looks too frat-boyish to be menacing. Still, I have to agree he's pretty darn hot *swoon*

You know, that's exactly what I thought-- AMY! When she was introduced on the first night, they said she was like "silent" but "deadly.

They were right, she seemed pretty gassy to me :P

Did you notice how buff Jet was this season? She's even more muscular than Crush now.

Alanna said...

He's much too cute to be intimidating, but he's wicked fast, so he makes up for it.

Lol, totally!

Yeah. They seriously buffed up the two of them over taht short period of time *cough*steroids*cough*