Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bathroom Attendants, Half-Snake Ladies, Rubber Cement, and Insanity




So many things I've been meaning to post about, but haven't gotten around to!

So, I went to the fair on Saturday. It was loads of fun, and pretty crazy. I ate a deep-fried Twinkie, which was wickedly delicious. It tasted like a funnel cake with cream in it...*sigh*Wonderful.
It's funny how many different "abnormal" people and things there are there. I saw signs for aHalf-Snake-Half-Human woman, the world's smallest woman, exceptionally large horse(bigger than Bigfoot, according to the sign!), and many other strange things...it makes you curious...but you don't want to spend a dollar to see if it's real(of course, it's not, but i still want to know what they're showing in those tents!)
Anyway, here's the hilarious bathroom story I've been telling everyone lately.
I walked into the bathroom at the fair, thinking everything would be normal. That was when I saw a big lady with a bullhorn yelling,"LET IT FLOW, LADIES!" It scared the crap out of me! She was like,"STEP RIGHT UP NUMBER 3-MAKE THAT BLADDER A LITTLE BIT GLADDER!" Then when this one woman came out, the Bullhorn-Monster says,"Congratulations number 4(there were numbers on the doors), she took her time and she let it fllooooooow!" I felt so bad for that poor lady. I've never had such a terrifying and confusing bathroom experience in my entire life. And guess what? According to my dad and brother, the guy's bathroom didnt' have a freaking attendant! Grrrr.

About the rubber cement(I'm sure you were dying to know, right?) We've been using it in Art a lot, and the fumes have gotten to my head...yeah, I was a bit messed up...Although, I'm pretty messed up in the head anyway. I was NOT high today, and people were accusing me of it! Gosh. Not fair! I should be on some kind of meds, but I'm not...

The picture at the top is one that I love so much. It makes my day everytime I see it! It's funny because it's become a sort of inside joke in my family. When I'm with my parents and we see a goth person, we always whisper,"Gothapotamus!" Yeah, we're weird. But enjoy this pic. Click to enlarge.

Thanks to everyone for reading/complimenting/commenting on iambettingonalice.blogspot.com! It means a lot to us!

0 comments: