Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good Quote

I love this quote. My teacher wrote part of it on the board yesterday and I just came across the full things today(coincidence?) I think Audrey Hepburn said it.

"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, even more than things have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others."

10 comments:

xx_SynfanA7X_xx said...

so true...unfortunately, ppl r too shallow to see the beauty in those kind of quotes

Audrey Hepburn is like...my hero (besides Synyster Gates and my 20yearold cousin in Pakistan)

Alanna said...

Really? I would've totally never guessed that.

xx_SynfanA7X_xx said...

Audrey Hepburn is amazing! shes like...the Angelina Jolie of yesterday. Angie is sort of my hero but not someone i look up to

Alanna said...

A hero, but not someone you look up to? Lol, does that make sense?

xx_SynfanA7X_xx said...

i mean, Angie is cool and all but definitely someone i would look up to. i mean, i dont really wanna be a diva. can u imagine me as a diva???

btw, whos UR hero? besides me...jk

Alanna said...

Angie is SO not a diva! C'mon! She does charity work all the time! Mariah Carey, however, is the perfect example of a diva.

Bono's my idol.

xx_SynfanA7X_xx said...

well...she kinda is but shes a charity-worker diva.
Mariah Carey is a self-obsessed slut

and yeah Bono is pretty cool

Alanna said...

Lol, it's so weird. I had a dream last night after I wrote that that Bono and his wife, Ali, were gods and I was going to meet them. I kissed their feet and like,worshipped them. It was so weird and funny!

Shela said...

Wow that's a neat quote. Sounds like something you'd hear from an old medicine woman... I think I'll put it n my blog, and I'll credit it towards you.

Hmm, I wonder if that's deja vu eh?
I've had weird dreams like that too.

xx_SynfanA7X_xx said...

Alanna? LoveMobile? r u ok?