Saturday, October 11, 2008

Stuff

I just wanted to make a random post about things that are happening right now, even though I'm really tired and want to go to bed.

We have a few more updates on Grin and Bear It that I can't wait for you all to see. We're definitely getting to the good stuff. It just needs to be edited and then we'll post it for you all to enjoy(hopefully)

My stalker situation hasn't gotten any better. He snuck up on my at least twice this week, once while I was talking to a friend about avoiding him. What's frustrating is that he's incredibly mean, but the other day, I dropped my pencil sharpener(which was packed full) on the floor and all the shavings went EVERYWHERE and he stopped what he was doing to help me clean it all up. But then he goes on, insulting people's ears and stabbing my friend, telling my friend her hands are soft(creepy) and asking if mine are too(i told him them weren't-which is actually true)

I finished my "A" pillow for sewing class. I'll take a pic and post it.
I'm not cut out for sewing.

Other than that, not much is going on. I'm busy anticipating Twilight and Keane's latest album.
Still wanting to see U23D in Imax, but my dad wants to go too and hasn't been free when it's playing.

Umm...so that's about it for the moment.
I will go to sleep now. Sorry if I bored you!

0 comments: