Monday, October 13, 2008

When You Come Back Down-Nickel Creek

For those who have never heard of Nickel Creek, I'm so sorry. They are INCREDIBLE. This song just breaks my heart every time I listen to it. I'm actually struggling to see the words as I'm typing this because it makes me cry. So beautiful.
I've been to two Nickel Creek shows, I think. Amazing. I was actually about a few feet from them. It was a lawn concert(they aren't very popular) so I was right next to the stage, close enough to grab the wires and knock the microphones over if I wanted to.
Anyway, enjoy! Try not to cry.
Oh, and Chris Thile, the lead singer, is a total RPatzz lookalike and totally hot. He seems like a nice guy. Except he kinda mocked my mom at a concert(lol, i wasn't there, but it's a great story) but he was just kidding. What a joker. Gotta love him.

P.S. This is a total Bella/Edward song

0 comments: