Monday, October 6, 2008

Wow, it's been a long time

Sorry I haven't posted in SO long. My great grandmother died two weeks ago(R.I.P-she was 95) and I've been really busy.
So, not too much is happening right now. I just found out Rob Pattinson is going to be on the Twilight soundtrack which I am totally excited about! I love his music. It's very unique. It sucks that I can't get it on itunes or anywhere else for that matter. Glad I can finally own some of his music!!!

Other than that, nothing's really new. Still being stalked.
I've become a decoupage addict. I swear, once you start, you can't stop! I don't know why.
I'm decoupaging a bowl. I'll post pics once I'm done.

4 comments:

xx_SynfanA7X_xx said...

wht the hell is decoupaging?

Alanna said...

It's where you take a whole bunch of pictures and like,glue them on to something. Then you put the clear stuff(deocpage) on top and it seals it. It's really cool when they do it to tables. I really want to do a table, but I don't have a table in my room and I can't fit one in.
Anyway, it doesn't sound that cool, but it is. You'll see once I finish.

xx_SynfanA7X_xx said...

oh

Shela said...

Oh hey neat, I've done that before.
Can't wait to see it.

Hope you're feeling better too. I missed reading your blogs =[