Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mall Day!


The tealight holders-they're very pretty

The $.99 ring

Hard to capture how pretty this is


Maria and I went to the mall today as a little mini celebration for her birthday(wish her a happy birthday in the comments!!)
We went a few places. Maria went a little bit crazy and bought earrings, a scarf, and sunglasses at Icing's-the crazy part was that it came out to $41.10(I remember the price exactly-she kept repeating it, shocked that she had spent that much) I bought some pink glass tea light holders for $4. We went to a few other places-including Charlotte Russe. Maria bought a really cute plaid black and white bag and some ADORABLE black, suede-fringed gladiator-type of sandals. I got this gorgeous necklace for $6.99 and the ring for $0.99! Sweet, right?
After that, we went back to this movie store to check out the Twilight stuff and guess who we saw on the way over there? Christy Carlson Romano! Doesn't ring a bell? She's the voice of Kim Possible! We're both way too old to be excited about this, but we were anyway. After freaking out a bit("Do you wanna get an autograph?" "I dunno-should we?" "No." "But I want one." "Me too." "You go first." "No, you.") we got in like with the 6 year olds and got posters signed! She was my childhood idol so it was really cool to meet her. She was really sweet, too. Here's the picture she signed for me.

I <3>

5 comments:

Bella_182 said...

41.10!!!!!!
That was ALOT of money to spend in one time.I was freaking!
But luckily I still had enough money lolz

We were not to old if it was Robert Pattinson you'd probably be the one pushing saying"go! go!! go!!!" lolz

we're never to old to act like kids*Sticks her tongue out at the ppl who think we are*I still can't believe we actually got to meet her.
I had a great day! thanks so much for coming!!!!

Alanna said...

It was. But it was worth it, right?

Lol, we both know Rob would never be at our mall. Maybe somewhere in LA or NY.

Nope, we aren't :P

Thanks for much for inviting me! I had a great time!

So Catholic said...

Sounds like you to had fun ^_^

Spending money comes far to easily to me...

Bella_182 said...

Yea I guess ur right.it was worth it ^_^

totally welcome.I'm glad you could come

Shela said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Maria!

Wow you guys got to meet Christy? Lucky! I remember her from the Even Stevens show too. She's got a nice singing voice too.

Icing's has really cute jewelry but I usually get things from the clearance rack there now; they're ripping people off. I used to buy everything there and jewelry was like $5.50-$8.00 but now a pair of earrings costs at least $7.50. Talk about wearing a hole in my wallet.

But speaking of shopping, I need to head over to Borders again... ;)