Saturday, June 27, 2009

Three(Stolen From Shela)


My darling Shela, I am stealing this from you, my blog sister.

Three screen names that you’ve had: alannamonkey, joyfulmonkeys, xx_unspokenmind0xx(I was emo then)

Three things you like about yourself: My lips, my curves, and my ability to always make people laugh :D

Three things you don’t like about yourself: I'm really a total bitch(but what the hell, who cares?), my stomach(it's a real pain-literally), my shortness/stoutness

Three parts of your heritage: Uh..not sure. I'm part Irish, so I guess drinking, shamrocks, and castles? lol

Three things that scare you: Well, I used to put "Michael Jackson" here, but I guess that isn't really appropriate anymore. So I'll put spiders, gas masks(weird fear, but they seriously scare the crap outta me), illnesses(they almost ALWAYS find me)

Three of your everyday essentials: My goat's milk lotion by Canus, my peace sign ring, MY IPOD!!!

Three things you are wearing right now: black shorts, my middle school gym t-shirt(haha, this thing no longer scares me), and underwear

Three of your favorite songs: Omg, WAY TOO MANY!! "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2
(listening to it right now), which everyone that knows me knows I loooove. "Sunday Bloody Sunday" also by the magnificent U2(haha, "Magnificent" is another one of my favorite songs by them! go figure), and "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve. Soooooo many more.

Three things you want in a relationship: Serious music-loving, a love for almost anything 80's, and a '67 Mustang if that's not too much to ask :)

Two truths and a lie: I have been forever single, I think Steve Perry was a sexy beast, I think Michael Jackson was a terrible person and I'm not sad about his death....scroll down for the truth...



(#3 was the lie-c'mon, he was the freakin King of Pop!)

Three things you can’t live without: my iTouch(literally, cannot live without it), music(at ALL times), memories

Three places you want to go on vacation: Paris-Um...do I need to explain? That place is amazing.NYC-I've been before, but only on my way to Boston(didn't get to stay long and I fell in love with it), any picture-perfect caribbean beach ;)

Three things you just can’t do: swallow a pill(becoming an issue lately), attract a freaking dude?, understand politics

Three kids names: Kylie, Peter, Oliver

Three things you want to do before you die: go to a U2 concert(it's HAPPENING! Hopefully. Still waiting for the tickets to be shipped and make sure they're legit-if they are, you will know. Trust me.), make a shrine to Bono(I'm gonna do it over the summer, probably), get one of my photographs in a magazine and/or book

Three celeb crushes: SOOOO MANY!!! RPattz, OBVIOUSLY!, Meagen Fox(the only person that stands between me being 100% straight-but can you blame me?), BONO!!!He's like God to me.

Three of your favorite musicians/bands: Need I say it? Really? u2!!! Journey, The Fray

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you: Arms, calves, buzz cuts

Three of your favorite hobbies: photography, surfing the web, painting

Three things you really want to do badly right now: Get my U2 tickets!!!! Omg, I'm talking about them WAY too much. I also want to start my Bono shrine(ok, I promise, that was it), and paint/sell some birdhouses(anyone want an awesome birdhouse? I'll post pics once I'm done

Three careers you’re considering/you’ve considered: Photographer, Interior designer, shrink(but the crazy should not try to help the crazy)

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: My sense of humor is that of a 13-year old boy-I laugh at farts, the word "boobies", and when a history teacher(or anyone else, for that matter) says "rapier" i giggle because I think of rape. Which isn't really a good thing, but I still giggle. Oh and I'm OBSESSED with cars. And I can't even drive.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: I love shoes(ask any of my friends, I flock to them like a moth to a lightbulb), I have posters of Orlando Bloom and Robert Pattinson on my wall, and I love dressing up ;)

P.S. I also love quizzes like this, as long as they're not too long

2 comments:

Shela said...

Hmm, well according to TMZ, Megan Fox is bi-sexual which means more love to share, right? :)

I hope you got legit tickets for U2. I remember getting so excited about Vertigo when they first released the song. I had it on playback 24/7 and it droze my mom nuts.

Those were the days...

Oh and ahem... boobies. LOL!

Alanna said...

Yeah, and she's back with Brian Austin Green. Yuck.

I have faith! We got the tickets, the only problem would be if the person sold the same ticket to several people(but i'm pretty sure they didn't)