Thursday, June 11, 2009

SUMMER!!!



I'm super happy because summer vacation started on Tuesday! We had our final exams and got out at 10:30.
I then went out on a shopping trip with my three favorite people in the whole wide world-Sarah, Nikki, and SunnyD. We met up at Panera Bread, laughed and ate some soup, then headed over to Sally's Beauty Supply from there. We looked around at the strange hair extensions, crazy hair colors, and fake hands for a little bit before moving on to Payless Shoes. I found these amazingly gorgeous boots, but they were about a size too small and were killing my feet(they were only $13, though!) I really, really wanted them, but they didn't have any bigger sizes :(




From there, we split up and Sarah and Nikki went to a nerdy video game shop while SunnyD and I had some fun in Hallmark. We played with the noise-making cards for a little while(they're SO COOL!) and then we moved on to Office Depot. We had some fun in the computer chair section. Did you know they order the chairs by what rank you have in a business? I sat in the cool executive chair and Nikki and I did some dorky role playing. After checking out some cats and fish at Petsmart, we crossed the street to Rita's ice cream. Sarah got hit on by this weird guy that said he had a daughter our age. He offered to buy he ice cream. She turned him down. He was a strange fellow. Luckily, he left. Sarah says she's not wearing those short shorts again :P
We waited outside of Payless for a little while, dancing like dorks to my ipod and singing songs from musicals. Then it was time to say goodbye :(
I haven't really done much of anything else since then.
I am now reading a book SunnyD recommended to me, called My Most Excellent Year. I'm loving it so far. I'll write a review once I'm done! And it won't take as long as The Host did. I've got plenty of free time and I can't stop reading it!!

Happy summer, darlings!

2 comments:

Shela said...

I saw the same boots too and they were really small for me. I wish they came in black or brown and not metallic though. And oh yeah, I love messing with those tiny plastic hands with crazy nails.

Danielle said...

Yay, for My Most Excellent Year ^_^

I'm waiting on the REAL Black Sheep, now. Lol