Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Perspective


It's interesting how one little thing can completely change your perspective of someone.
After Michael Jackson died, I wasn't sure exactly how I felt. We lost the King of Pop, a true legend in music. But we'd also lost a molester and a drug abuser. I was torn between emotions.
Then the one moment that changed everything I ever felt about him.
When Paris, his daughter, got up in front of hundreds of people at her father's memorial and said, through tears, how much her father meant to her. My heart broke. I cried twice that day(I've turned into this totally weird emotional person-I absolutely hate it) It was so brave of her to get up onstage-completely unplanned!-and speak to the world. I have immense amounts of respect for this child.
If this doesn't touch you, you are a cold-hearted bastard.


These pictures also gave M.J. a different light. He was smiling and playing with his kids.
http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/28/michael-jackson-photos-rare-family/

This is also sweet:
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20287787_20290360,00.html

Debbie Rowe said she didn't want kids, she had them for Michael, because she knew he wanted them and he'd make a great father.

The more I hear, the more I miss him. He made some mistakes, but he was a wonderful man.
And every time I see a picture of him from when he was black, I smile because he was just too damn cute.

R.I.P. Jacko

P.S. I can't seem to embed this picture, but check it out, it's my favorite:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kerrarr-chup/3701836933/

1 comments:

Bella_182 said...

Ugh I know what you mean
I hate crying but when I saw and heard Paris...I broke out in tears more then ever I just felt so bad that day for her.It was really brave of her to do that

I spent that whole day crying none-stop bc of her.Oh I wish the best for them