Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Obsessions


When I was a little kid, I was so utterly obsessed with the Backstreet Boys. I used to write "BSB" on everything I owned. I looked up the video for "I Want It That Way"(haha, awesome song-no joke) at like, 2:00 AM at SunnyD's house and since then, I've been a crazy person. Kevin Richardson(the best Backstreet Boy-why the hell did he have to leave? I MISS HIM!!! He was the only one I'm sure was straight) is my ipod and computer background, I've been playing "The Call"(this came out after my obsession was over-now I cannot stop listening to it) on the guitar/piano over and over and over again, and guess who I'm listening to right now? I've been watching the videos and pausing on Kevin's face so I can get a screenshot. Seriously, I need him. BADLY!!!

Check out "The Call"-it's about a guy cheating on a girl, but for some reason I think of it as sweet the way he says it...someone listen to it and see if you can hear that.


I can't embed the actual video-here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6GRKRDicTU
And if you love Kevin like I do, he comes in at 3:06 and he's the main focus until the end of the video.
Damn, I'm obsessed. Can you tell?!

I blame my next obsession(in a loving way) on SunnyD.

Christian.Bale.

After seeing Newsies, I've grown to love him and his i-heart-thef-bomb self. But check out the what he looks like after dropping weight for a new movie:
http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/14/christian-bale-skinny-photo/

And if you recall his dramatic 63-lb. weight lost for The Machinist a while back;
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhY5iy8-zQns-Ec5xIMmwxQb_nuHsKO6-BbIdY1sGnCxa9bz8fh-Xvvg5l5G0_-z9tg6NVW_-zBEurNTgIoiQGX5c58cKkMJ1rjkLKK_mh7YMNbQfworxDTcsaDnkKjH8hzyU4sarJHUP6T/s400/Christian+Bale+in+The+Machinist.jpg

I miss this:
http://www.insidesocal.com/outinhollywood/,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bale14.jpg

Oh well. Once he's finished with this movie, he'll probably gain it all back.

I'm sure you've probably seen David After Dentist(if you haven't, here's the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs) and you've probably heard the infamous Christian Bale rant(LOVE THIS MAN!) Have you seen the mash-up? Funniest thing ever!!! It will crack you up. Check it out:
Christian Bale Takes David to the Dentist;


Last, but not least, I NEED TO SEE HARRY POTTERERRRRRRRR!!!! REALLY.REALLY.REALLY. BAD.

5 comments:

Bella_182 said...

You are OBSESSED @_@ lol

I use to LOVE the BSB too...Nick Carter was mine ^_-

That David after the dentist is sooo funny.I love it lolz very funny

Alanna said...

Haha, I know!

I was never totally into Nick. Always been in love with Kevin. I loved Aaron Carter, however. Very, very much.

Lol, wasn't it funny?

Bella_182 said...

I loved Aaron too.Ugh so cute lolz I remember I called in for his key chain when I was younger lol

Yes it was hilarious.I think I'm going to save that video and watch it when I'm down

So Catholic said...

I need to see harry potter as well...

Oh..my..god...

The call was auctually decent, excuse me while I realize that I auctually just enjoyed the backstreet boys and collapse into a fetal position while wimpering...

Danielle said...

Lol, well if I must be blamed for an obsession at least I'm being blamed, "in a loving way" : P