Friday, August 15, 2008

100TH POST

This is officially my 100th post(yay me). I thought this day would never come! I remember when I only had one post...then two...then three....then I don't remember anything after that.
I remember the first comment I ever got:

Aysha said...

People killin, people dyin
Children hurt and you hear them cryin
Can you practice what you preach
And would you turn the other cheek

My first post...http://alannaisbored.blogspot.com/2008/01/whats-purpose-of-this-blog.html

Anyway, I have many people to thank for this award.
I have Synfan, who was once the only person who ever read my blog. Thank you, Synfan.
Then I want to thank Jeb, another faithful reader.
And the random anonymous people who posted comments. I love you, whoever you are.
I want to thank my parents for getting a new computer and letting me have this one...
I want to thank Blogger for making this all possible.
I want to thank my two best friends, Nikki and Dezzy(weird names, huh? just nicknames-their parents aren't mean like that) for being awesome.
Um...I also want to thank Jimmy Kimmel. He's funny and has nothing to do with this.
I also want to thank Robert Pattinson, for being SO hot.
I want to thank whoever invented the internet for being so cool.

I guess that's it! Anyway, thanks to all and sorry this was such a boring post!!

4 comments:

Jeb said...

Congratulations!

Alanna said...

Thanks!


I wish you'd start up your blog again...

Jeb said...

I might start it up again, I was just sick of the hate I was getting.

Alanna said...

Imagine being Miley Cyrus.