Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Latest Obsession




As you probably know, I have many obsessions. My latest one is...well, I don't really know what to call it. I like taking the squished marbles and putting a picture behind it. The picture is magnified then and creates a really cool effect. Making them is simple. I just cut pics from old magazines, used tacky glue(make sure it dries clear) to glue them on the back, and then let it dry. Simple. I've been making them like crazy and taping them around the edge of my computer screen. I'm going to make some to sell(including Twilight magnets) on Etsy. More info about that later. Until then, enjoy the pics of what I've made so far above! Sorry the pics are bad quality, the lighting is terrible and I can't move them, seeing as they're taped on. So, excuse the crappy photo work(I'll do better!).

0 comments: