Friday, August 22, 2008

Beautiful Day


It is absolutely gorgeous in my neck of the woods right now(hence the yellow writing). I think the weather's being nice to me because I only have three more days until school starts(EEK!) The sun is shining, it's like, 80 degrees or something, and there's a nice breeze. But I thought I'd take a break for a few minutes to post my list of songs to listen to when the days are like this. My Sunny Day Playlist:
1.Beautiful Day by U2

2. I'm Your's by Jason Mraz
3.Mysterious Ways by U2

4. Say by John Mayer

5.Accidentally In Love by Counting Crows

6.Big Yellow Taxi by Counting Crows
7.She Moves In Her Own Way by The Kooks

8.Viva La Vida by Coldplay

9.Strawberry Swing by Coldplay

10.Dare You To Move by Switchfoot
11.We Are One Tonight by Switchfoot

12.New Soul by Yael Naim

13.Waiting On The World To Change by John Mayer

14.Clarity by John Mayer

15.Hear Me Now by Boyce Avenue


Embrace the nice weather if you have it!

Now I am going to go play my guitar outside.

0 comments: