Friday, August 22, 2008

Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan-Yay or Nay?



I've changed my mind several times about whether or not Kristen Stewart is right for the role of Bella Swan(main character of the Twilight series, for those who don't know). For everyone who has actually read the books(or at least the first)-what do you think of Kristen? Like I've said, I've had changing opinions, but I've settled on one verdict-she is right to play Bella. SunnyD is totally against it and persuaded me she wasn't right for the role. But after watching so many behind-the-scenes and trailers(it's an addiction!) I have decided she is Bella. Of course, I've always been a supporter of Rob playing Edward, even from the first few chapters of Twilight.
So...what do you think?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree. At first I was very defensive of who got the roles for what- I was talking to my friend and I said I'd kill the casting director if they didn't make Edward nearly as hot as he was. After watching so many trailers for the movie, I have decided she is the perfect Bella. I love Edward!!!!!

Alanna said...

Yes. They are all incredible actors and I'm hoping the movie does the book justice! I'm thinking it will.

Shela said...

Yeah, I had others in mind-- like the girl who played Juno, but I think Kristen definitely looks the part. She may need a few lessons on acting (the scene with james at the ballet studio just wasn't it...). Bt what bothers me the most is that Rob and Kristen look like siblings... It's like laertes and ophelia...

O_____O

Alanna said...

Lol, I can't really see that, but whatevs. She's pretty, but he's far prettier than she'll ever be.

Shela said...

Amen to that.
He's gorgeous..

Anonymous said...

well....i think its good that they didnt choose like a super model for the role, because it says in the books that she is just pretty.i think she is pretty enough...however she comes across stuck-up,which is not at all like bella. rob is awesome for the part. all my friends think hes like the hottest guy eva and i agree.

Anonymous said...

I think she is perfect
she was great in the movie and is
REALLY hot