Thursday, December 11, 2008

200th Post!



Yay! Can't believe it's already my 200th post!!!
I just want to thank everyone who reads my blog-I love you all. I remember the time where only my three best friends read my blog, but now I've got all these people complimenting-it's absolutely insane. Thank you!

Things have been going better lately, minus the Francois issue. Synfan isn't going to move, which is awesome. My grades have gotten better. Semester's almost done. Of course, now I'm being bombarded with projects and EOC's. JOY.

Can't wait until Xmas! Who's excited?

I got this great quote from John Mayer's blog.
"What is the holiday spirit about? It's about joy. It's about not worrying about what ails you. It's about great conversation, levity, and fun."

That just sums it up!

In other news, I heard that Angelina Jolie is pregnant with twins-AGAIN! She only gave birth like,6 months ago, or something, right? Jeez. Brad wasnt' kidding when he said they wanted a soccer team!

So, yeah, that's about it, I think.
Hope everyone's doing well!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeb here. Did you miss me?!?!?! Hahaha jk! Congratulations on your 200th post.

Alanna said...

Oh my god! Where have u been? I thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth! Welcome back!
And thanks!

Anonymous said...

I've had some pretty rough issues. My grandma has died, my dog has leg problems, I just recently had surgery and I cleaned up my act (Don't ask, please).

Anonymous said...

So, in other words, that's why I've been gone so long.

Alanna said...

Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Glad you're back. Are you doing alright now?

Anonymous said...

nice to hv u back Jeb! ive been hving a pretty crappy time too. my life, at the moment, sucks...dont ask

but we're gonna make it thru and everything's going to be okay, God willing

Anonymous said...

Yup! I'm 100% recovered!

Shela said...

Congrats, you addicted blogger!
Keep them coming, Alanna!