Saturday, December 6, 2008

Twilight...Again

So, Sarah, Nikki, and I went to go see Twilight again today. This was my second time.
Katie said Twilight was better the second time for her, but Nikki and I both agree that it, even though it was still awesome, it was better the first time.
I still think the fight scene with James was a little too...graphic. I hate blood.
I've fallen in love with "Decode" by Paramore. It's grown on me and it fits the movie so well. Can't wait to get the soundtrack for Xmas! "Supermassive Black Hole" is another one of my favorites.

This is random, I know, but could Rob be any more gorgeous? I think I'd faint if he was...
"You're like my own personal brand of heroin"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

im beginning to lose interest in the Twilight vampires now...i've become obsessed w/ vampies w/ fangs...im gonna get me some fangs!!!