Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Josh Peck



For Synfan, my bff, I thought I'd post some stuff about Josh Peck, her current obsession.
I am not ashamed to admit that I love Drake and Josh and I still watch it occasionally(even though I've seen every episode at least 10 times and know every word that will come out of their mouths). Though I still prefer Drake slightly more than Josh, I still love Josh. He's funny, he's cute, and he's so grown up now! The picture on the bottom is what he looked like when the show first started. The one on the top is what he looks like now. He was recently in The Wackness, with Mary-Kate Olsen. Don't think it did too well, but you know, we still love him.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

again, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Josh's transformation is amazing - I think it's amusing to see him with his new grown up "hot" bod still playing the "funny fat kid" role on the show. He's outgrown it. Still, it's a funny show.

Anonymous said...

I concur, Josh's weight loss was amazing and he does look rather cool now, so kudos to him.