Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!


Okay, I know there's still another like, 6 hours and 15 minutes until I can officially say that, but I have to do it now, because I know I'm not going to be on here, blogging, at midnight. So Happy New Years to all! I'm going to try to post my mental list of resolutions(it's long) tomorrow, but I make no promises. Anyway, I wish you all an awesome '09!!
Enjoy this live version of New Years Day by U2, the greatest band ever, and one of their best songs.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you, it's the year of the ox. Of course, Chinese New Year starts later, but I thought I'd tell you guys anyway.
Have an awesome night and stay safe!


P.S. Is it just me, or has this year gone by like, SO fast? Seems like it goes by faster and faster each year. Weird.

0 comments: