Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Bored and I Need To Vent

Hello, everyone!

Today was an interesting day. It started off with extreme stomach pain at 3:00 a.m., continued with going into school late, and then it started being super weird.
See, apparently tomorrow's Naomi's birthday. And, as I just found out, she has a big crush on Cody, the infamous head-banger(ok, he's not that bad, but still). So Naomi's friend, Phoebe came up to Cody today and asked him for a big favor. Haha, that was great. I'll just write it out like it happened:
Phoebe: So, Cody, can I ask you a kinda bit favor?
Cody:(scared look) Um...no.
Phoebe: Please? Tomorrow's Naomi's birthday. And since she likes you, I was wondering...
Cody:(even more scared) No!
Phoebe: Please?! Just give her her present and kiss her.
Cody:(shaking his hair like he does when he's angry, uncomfortable, etc) Nooo!!!!!!

The look on his face was classic. Wish you could've seen it.
Unfortunately for Naomi, she's totally not his type. Of course, we all agree that he and Sarah would make an adorable coulpe, but since she turned him down....well, let's just say things are awkward between them.

Back to my day-in Art, due to extreme annoyance via Francois and Chris, I walked out with a terrible headache, which, in History, turned into a full out cold. AGAIN. God, I was just sick like, three weeks ago! Give me a break!
Ugh. So yeah, that was my day. Anyone else have a bad/weird day?

I can't stop listening to this song. Anyone heard it? It puts me in a good mood. Thank god for headphones, because I keep pressing 'repeat' over and over again.
Sorry for the bad quality vid, it's the best I could find.
So, the song's called "Other Ways" by Trevor Hall. Enjoy!


P.S. You're crazy if you read that whole thing(especially without falling asleep)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I gave you a headache/cold :(

I have to admit the reaction from Cody was in fact pretty awsome, we should bring a video camera to lunch, you know we would get awesome footage of something.

So-Catholic

PS wow, Naomi likes Cody? Did not see that coming ^_^

PSS you realy shouldnt be trying to say whom is right for whom, it is not any of your business ^_^

Shela said...

Haha love those random moments. I've been in those situations before so I know what you mean, it's funny.

I hope you're feeling better. Your link isn't working but I think I've heard that song before.

Danielle said...

Omg, I so would've paid money to see that!!

Lol, guess what? Cam dyed his hair blonde, and now he and Declan MATCH!! : P I accused Cam of copying Declan, but Cam claims that he was just doing it randomly *Shrug*

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! CAM DYED HIS FREAKING HAIR BLOND??????????????????????????????????????????????????

darn it! now Declan will never say "come here, red!" to Cam...and even if he did, i guess i wouldn't see that anyhow D:<

why, hello, James. ive heard some ... stuff about you. btw, arent you the one who's telling Alanna and Sarah that they shouldn't cuss? so i suggest you leave Alanna alone on the "who is right for who" issue... although, Alanna, I WOULD MUCH APPRECIATE IF YOU WOULD STOP PLAYING THE MATCH-MAKER (it has caused many awkward moments within my life)