Sunday, January 11, 2009

This Weekend Was SHORT!


Just like me, this weekend was very short. Really, who was stupid enough to come up with the concept of working 5 days and only getting 2 off? That person obviously wasn't thinking.
I've barely had any time to really relax and do nothing this weekend with so much work to do. And get this-I still have more work to do. Ugh. Then it's back to the grind.
It's weird how every weekday is just a routine. Everything I do is exactly the same everyday that it makes me wonder if I would be able to function normally is something changed.
So, how was everyone's weekend?
I can't stop drooling over Craig Horner. Here's an interview with him for your entertainment:


James Franco has taken a few days off from school to go to the Golden Globes. I feel like I know him now. Cross your fingers and hope he wins! I sure hope Just Jared posts pictures of him on the red carpet.
And may I just say, Angelina Jolie looks stunning here:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/01/11/angelina-jolie-golden-globes-2009/

SunnyD had to wake up at 4:00 A.M. on Saturday and stay out until 9:00 P.M., because she's got an amazingly sweet boyfriend and she's gotta live up to it and be the best girlfriend she can be. So she was stuck with "Mezzie"(ha!) all day. If you know him, you know how bad that is.

Has anyone else had any experiences with not being able to stay angry at someone lately? I hate it when I really want to be mad at someone, but they make it impossible. Arg. Darn those people and their extreme likeability.

Well, guess I'll go take a shower now. Have a great week, people, and I'll talk to you soon!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Lol, it was actually 4:30 AM to 10:00 PM. But who's counting? : P

Weekends are too short. But it could be worse. I'm not sure (I'll have to ask) but I think that my cousins in Israel might have to go to school on Saturdays too. . . . .

Anonymous said...

STOP CALLING HIM MEZZIE!!!!!!! IT SOUNDS LIKE A FREAKING PETNAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

is Craig Horner the David?

Alanna said...

No. At least, not in my opinion. He doesn't really remind me of him.