Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So Bored....

Yeah, so I'm in the library and i'm supposed to be working, but I finished and now I'm bored.
Anyone else really bored?
I'm keeping a that shirtless pic of Craig Horner up in the other window so I can keep peaking at it when no one's looking(pathetic, huh?)
Wow. 300-something votes on my Twilight poll. Dang, those are always so popular.
I'm hoping to see Bride Wars on Friday. It's a half day due to exams. If SunnyD's off and everyone else is free, i'm so seeing it. Anyone see it yet? Was it funny? Looks hilarious and i love Anne Hathaway. Definitely one of my favorite actors ever.
Class is moving SO slowly. I feel like I've been here for two hours, but it's only been an hour and i still have 30 mins. left. Somebody, help me.
So, not really looking forward to lunch either-I've gotta work first half and then I'm going to be stuck with small annoying people because of Nikki's love for them.
Gotta go!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi! They're not short, except for the little blonde kid. And he isn't THAT annoying. I think he's kinda funny. And don't go all Mom-ish on me when I say that. xD
Anywho. *puts on the Easter Bunny Costume, grabs KhanMobile The Transformer, and teams up to save you from the Boring Library Of Death*
Yay! :3
-Nikki

Anonymous said...

curse you allana, I am now "into" blogs because of you...

Considering making one to rant about books, music, webcomics, art, and the depths of my soul (not a place nice people should visit)

James is wondering who nikki is...

PS there are only so many people who eat with us at lunch, I shall figure it out :P

Anonymous said...

PSS Duh, thats who nikki is...

Yes that short blond kid IS that annpying nikki, worse then me even, like some sort of omnihyper adhd god in human form.

Is that not awsome or what? He rocks!!!

Alanna said...

Duh! She doesn't want her real name posted, so please respect that.

Thank you! He IS annoying. I think somebody has a crush(and hint, it's not you, Francois) but I have to disagree with you: you're much more annoying than him. He is too hyper, though.

Anonymous said...

Anne Hathaway is pretty good. she's hilarious.

Nikki,
you are the "mama" of our group (no offense)...btw, *HIGH FIVE*

Anonymous,
who the heck are you?

and can anyone tell me who won the GOlden Globes?

Alanna said...

She knows, she's Mama Shanni!!!

Duh, anonymous is Francois, smart one.

Just look it up. There were tons of winners. Unforunately, James Franco missed his flight and couldn't go. Poor guy.

Danielle said...

Synfan, you need to come back to your former school. No joke, GOS and I are very seriously considering stealing you *Cracks Knuckles* jk

But chorus sucks without you : ( Ferrari and Graceful sit directly behind me now, which is cool, but I miss you : (

Anonymous said...

miss u guys too.

Danielle said...

Enough to call me at some point this weekend?

Alanna said...

U call me. I called u last night and u weren't there.

Danielle said...

Sure, we need to discuss Grin and Bear It anyway *Nod Nod*