Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Emma Watson as Bella Swann?


Apparently, I'm not the first to come up with this, but I am probably one of the few who considered Emma Watson for the role of Bella Swann. I was thinking a little while ago, who would I choose to play Bella? I think Kristen Stewart has the look down perfectly, but I think Emma Watson is a much better actress. So I went on Picnik(and I don't have premium, so ignore the little ribbon that says "premium")-I really want Photoshop!-and I tried to make her a bit more Bella-ish.
So what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Emma Watson could have totally pulled it off!

Albus1404 said...

Why would she have wanted to ruin her reputation by doing Twilight!

Her fandom is Hermione Granger - and by doing Bella would have negated her to a very lonely and crappy world!

Sorry I'm definitely not a Twilight fan!