Monday, December 14, 2009

2009's Resolutions-How'd I Do?


So I posted my resolutions for this year on the first of January(Right here). We're going to see how I do. I'm prepared to be very disappointed in myself. Ready? Here goes nothing

  1. Lose a decent amount of weight-I'd say I did a pretty good job. I didn't have that much that I needed to lose and, on a good day, I'd say I've lost about 15 pounds this year. #1? Check.
  2. Help bring Synfan back-Ouch. This one is kinda tough. We had a fight and stopped being friends early in the year. Too bad.
  3. Finish Grin and Bear It-This one wasn't entirely my fault. Nikki, SunnyD, and I all had a mutual agreement that we would stop writing because all passion for writing it was gone. I think it may be possible that we start a new one this year. Will it happen? Will it be finished? Stay tuned.
  4. Stay BFFs with my peeps-Check +. This year has been an awesome one for friendship. I've met so many wonderful people this year that I can't imagine living my life without while staying close with my best friends.
  5. Continue Blogging-Well, duh.
  6. Watch more movies-I think I did a pretty good job of this one, but I've still had a million people tell me,"YOU HAVEN'T SEEN (INSERT MOVIE NAME HERE)?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"
  7. Read more books-Fail.
  8. Re-read Twilight series-Didn't do it. I saw New Moon. That counts, right? I know, I know, another one that I failed.
  9. Rekindle my love for U2-Done. Big time. The concert was the best thing that happened to me all year.
  10. Find at least 30 new bands-I don't know if I can name them all, but I definitely did this. Probably three fold.
  11. Try as much as I can-Eh. Didn't do too many new things.
  12. Get back to playing music-Not really. I mean, here and there I've sat down at the piano or picked up my guitar, but not as much as I used to.
  13. Learn ukulele-Nope.
  14. Hang more pictures in my room-I don't have that many more, but it was a stupid resolution anyway.
  15. Try to see old peeps-Mostly failed.
  16. Spend more time with Maggie and Laura-Nope.
  17. I'm skipping this one.
  18. Try to be nicer-I think I did a pretty good job....most of the time....
  19. Francois Problem-100% fixed :)
  20. Stay in touch-With the help of Facebook, yep :)
  21. Stay off of Facebook-Heh..heh..um...well....yeah....
  22. Be happy-The first half of the year was rough, but I'm happy as a clam now!
Not horrible? Not good either...Well, I'm going to make better resolutions for '10.
By the way, how are we saying 2010? We can't say "o' ten"...or can we? Confused.

0 comments: