Monday, December 14, 2009

Movie Review: The Hot Chick(2002)

Because I was sick, I also watched this movie yesterday. And I loved it!

The movie starts off with a legend of a princess who used magical earrings(I know, it sounds lame, but stick with me) to switch bodies with another woman. It then switches to modern day, where Jessica, a popular high school cheerleader(not unlike the girl from Sugar and Spice), lives the life of a regular high school higher-up. She ends up stealing the magical pair of earrings and, after a strange mishap with a man attempting to rob a gas station(Rob Schneider), wakes up the next morning with the man's body.

This movie was absolutely hilarious. Rob Schneider is a hilarious man and he played the role of a girl trapped in a man's body flawlessly. The majority of the movie was centered around him. I think if it wasn't, the movie itself wouldn't have been as good. Rob Schneider kind of makes it.

Anyway, not much else to say about this movie. I would definitely recommend it. It's kind of got a chick-flick feel, but I think both sexes would enjoy it!

Here's the trailer:


Thanks for reading guys!
Alanna

2 comments:

XANABIOTICX said...

one of my fave movies!
i tagged you at my post http://afrowrinklemachine.blogspot.com/2009/12/capital.html

Alanna said...

Here's my response:
http://alannaisbored.blogspot.com/2009/12/100-random-facts.html