Sunday, August 2, 2009

Antoher Fill-Out Thing Stolen From Shela

Sorry I'm posting so much, but that's how I like to do things-sit down and post everything on my mind, then wait a couple weeks to do it again.

  1. Where are you and what are you doing right this moment? At the desk in my room, typing this(what else would I be doing?)
  2. Are you listening to anything? My new obsession,"She Holds a Key" by Gavin Degraw(sorry this is bold, i can't fix it)
  3. What are 5 things that you can grab from where you're sitting? No cheating! My iTouch, speakers, origami bunnies, water bottle, toe separators(painted my nails earlier)
  4. Do you have any celebrity crushes right now? Kinda diggin Chris Cornell at the moment. He reminds me of Sirius Black, which I like ;)
  5. Would you ever get Botox? Nah. Too creepy looking.
  6. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Hugh Jackman qualities. The man is absolutely and utterly perfect.
  7. What draws your eye out when you meet someone? What they're wearing.
  8. Do you like cologne? Love it. Apparently it's okay for girls to wear it once in a while. Not brave enough to do that, but I love the smell of some colognes.
  9. What's your favorite scent? The smell of Taye Diggs in the scratch-and-sniff part of the 2007 People's Sexiest Man Alive issue. That was really specific. But it stands out in my mind. I think it was sandalwood and something else...I'll dig it up later and post it.
  10. Do you have a usual regimen for your skin or do you like to try everything out? It changes a lot, but I love using my pumice stone on my legs, arms, and feet, and then I put on two different types of acne treatment(i'm officially zit free as of like, 6 months ago-it feels good)
  11. What is a little known fact about you? Hm....probably that I play with dolls. What a weirdo.
  12. Would you do Katy Perry? Haha, she's adorable, but no. I'm too straight for her.
  13. Are you lesbian or bisexual? Aside from the attraction to Meagen Fox(seriously, can you blame me? Dayummm) and occasionally other people, no. I only like celebrities that way sometimes, never regular people.
  14. What do you think about Carrie Prejean? I don't care about the whole gay thing, but I just find her annoying as a person. I'm glad she was ditched :)
  15. What's your shoe size? 6.5-8 Yeah, I know, wide range, right? Depends on the brand most of the time.
  16. Who's your dream bachelor? Hard question. Not so into to RPattz anymore-he's become too famous. My dream guy is Isaac Slade(lead singer of The Fray),but he's taken, and Bono, he's taken, but Gavin Degraw might be single(don't want to look it up because I might be disappointed). Dr.Cox from Scrubs would be perfect for me, but he's not real :(
  17. What's an extravagance that's a must in your makeup bag? Extravagance? Don't have any extravagences in my makeup bag.
  18. Beers or martinis? Don't drink.
  19. What's a trend that you want to try out this season? Dying to get one of those cute headbands with the peacock feathers on the side.They're adorable! That's my goal for this week:get a feather headband.
  20. Are you falling in love with someone? Yes. But mostly famous-ish people. Gavin Degraw especially...
  21. How do you feel about push-ups bras? Don't own one-I'd look like a major hooker. They get enough attention as it is.
  22. What are your plans for the next year? Don't need to think about next year. living in the present
  23. Put your Ipod on shuffle, play a song and pause at 0:23. What are the lyrics?
  24. "i Don't know which side i'm on"
  25. What's your favorite shade of nail polish? Rimmel Underground 340 Addictive
  26. Who is your favorite book or author? Dunno

7 comments:

Nikki said...

...Bestie? Who're Tata and Katie and Courtney? And since when do you have a permit? YOU TOOK DRIVERS' ED WITHOUT ME!?
Um. Lots to catch up on, I guess. Call me. NAO.
...Er, try as soon as I'm done with my dinner. <3
-Nikki

Alanna said...

i'm sorry!!! i posted it too quickly still with Shela's answers! fixing it

Nikki said...

Haha, that's a relief, actually... I was afraid you'd ditched me while I was away. xD
(Of course you wouldn't actually /do/ that, but about halfway through the answers, I was like, "This sounds nothing like my bestie. O.o")

Alanna said...

i'm on the phone with Danielle and we tried calling you a few times and no one picked up.

Shela said...

Just wait until you go to prom. You'll be glad that push-up bras exist! I swear people either fall right out of their dresses (like me)... or they can't fill 'em out.

Blah.

It's funny how we used to have a dream bachelor in mind but now that we're being asked this question, we're like "him! oh no, wait, nevermind. Him! Oh but then--" LOL.

Will we ever make up our minds??

Alanna said...

Lol

too many choices!!

Shela said...

I know, but I likemy hunky male buffet. The best thing about it is, even when you think you can't live without one yummy dish, another comes along and you realize that the world doesn't revolve around guys, but you ;)

Am I right or am I right?