Saturday, August 8, 2009

Review: Hitch


I'm probably the last person to ever see this movie, but there's gotta be someone else out there, right? Whoever you are, this review is for you.

Summary from IMDB:
In New York, Alex Hitchen(Will Smith) is a kind of sentimental advisor, teaching each client how to date the woman of his dream. His present case is helping the clumsy Albert(Kevin James) to date the wealthy and powerful Allegra Cole(Amber Valletta). Meanwhile, Hitch has a crush on the gossip columnist Sara, who was assigned to write about Allegra. When the best girlfriend of Sara(Eva Mendes) has a love disillusion with a man that Sara thinks that is a client of Hitch, she plots a revenge against Hitch and the misunderstanding leads the two couples to a conflictive situation.

This movie was the perfect mix of funny, dramatic, and romantic. Eva Mendes and Will Smith had great chemistry and their characters had one of those relationships that you're cheering for, hoping they can pull through.

It wasn't the best movie I've ever seen, but I did enjoy it and it's definitely something I would recommend everyone watch at some point.

P.S. I forgot this, but I don't think I really need to say it-WILL SMITH WAS HOT!

Duh.

0 comments: