Thursday, August 20, 2009

TV Review: Glee


I meant to write this review a long time ago, but I completely slacked and then forgot. I'm sorry.

Unfortunately, you'll have to put up with my own crappy summary because I cannot seem to find one anywhere. Well, here goes nothing!

Will Schuester is a high school teacher who decides to take over Glee club in hopes of bringing it back and giving it a better reputation. Initially, he only gets a few kids to sign up-including Rachel Berry, a girl with nothing on her mind besides becoming famous. Will tries his hardest to get students excited about Glee club, but fails miserably. Meanwhile, he falls for Emma Pillsbury, the school's adorable new nutritionist. One problem: he's married.

I know I left a million key points out-you just have to watch it.
I LOVED the pilot episode Glee!! It was the perfect mix of drama, comedy, and music. The characters were full of personality and well developed.
On a scale of 1-10, I'd give it an 8-a must watch!
The pilot comes on Fox again on September 2nd and the season premiere comes out September 9th. Hope you all tune in!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I watched the pilot thing a while ago, too. I wasn't too impressed, but I didn't dislike it either. *Shrug*

Alanna said...

Are you going to watch the first episode when it airs? You might like it more then.

Shela said...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about this show. Can't wait to see the premiere; looks great. Definitely beats "The Beautiful Life" and "Melrose Place"-- I can't stand those shows. They're like copycats of Gossip Girl, which is bad already.