Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cam Gigandet as Cam Vs. Cam Gigandet as James





Ok, personally, I think Cam looks better as himself, but when I showed Sarah a pic(by the way, she thinks James is hot) she said "who is that?" and "he's ugly". I was like,"Wtf?", but that's not really the point. What I'm wondering is what y'all think. Leave your thoughts in the comments(and play well with others)

P.S. James, this is not about you, it's about James from Twilight, just FYI. I didn't want you thinking Sarah thought you were hot('cause we both know that would NEVER happen.)

P.P.S. I actually don't find him attractive as James. I think he looks better with brown hair and no ponytail.

P.P.P.S. God, he's hot. And I might've added the hottest pictures of him as himself(and his hot ass) and the ugliest pics of him as James to maybe help win you over to my side, but oh well. A little mind manipulation never hurt anyone!

6 comments:

So Catholic said...

So wait that is the same actor up there?

Is that a movie you are talking about or roles that he played in different movies?

Funny how a bad haircut can totally ruin a character isn't it?

Alanna said...

That's the same dude! It is amazing what a haircut/dye job can do.

It's him as himself in real life vs him playing James in Twilight. Btw, u still need to see that movie. I think it's still in the $1 theater(which isn't actually a bad place, surprisingly)

So Catholic said...

There's a $1 theater? Where?

I live over in apex if you don't remember so depending on where you are it could be pretty far from me

James

PS just saw an AMAZING 25 minute video gonna go blog about it, it's awesome (and kind of nerdy in a futuristic space travel kind of way) and you should see it.

Alanna said...

In Cary. Like, 45 mins. from here, tho.
I live like, less than 5 minutes from your house!

So Catholic said...

Really?

I kinda figured since Panther Creek students are usually from Cary you were probably not anywhere near me...

lovecv9 said...

he defenatly looks hbetter as himself i really think, he looks kinda weird as james wit a pony tail